Embrace Your Inner Submissive: How to be a better sub in less time.
Designed for the beginner submissive, the information on this page gives you a step by step plan to mastering being a submissive and creating the dom sub dynamic you’ve always desired.
Hello you 🙂
I write guides and articles about what it is like to be in a dom sub relationship with someone.
If you are looking to embrace your inner submissive, or want your man to step up and be more dominant with you inside (and/or outside) the bedroom, then I’ve got some resources I think you’ll enjoy.
Below are a selection of guides I believe you’ll find most useful when you’re just learning about submission.
- What is a sub? And What Types Are There?
- What is the Meaning of Dom and Sub?
- What Submissive Personality Are You? (Quiz)
- Dom Sub Relationships: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- Rope Bondage 101: A Complete Guide to Restraining Your Submissive with Rope for Dominants
- Submissive Punishments: The Complete Guide
- Submissive Rules: A Complete Guide to Setting Rules for Subs (with Examples)
- Sex Menu: A Beginner’s Guide
- BDSM Contracts: A Beginner’s Guide
- Three Types of Sub Collar I Own and Their Uses
Get started with those, and then explore the rest of the site.
Extra reading for Little subs
If you identify as a Little (enjoy having someone take care of you, guide you, and emotionally support you as a father figure would), read these too.
Extra reading for service-orientated subs
If you identity as being a service orientated sub or slave type (enjoy doing non-sexual things for other people outside the bedroom as well as in it), read these too.
- How to be a Good Submissive Slave
- Slave Training: A Master’s Complete Guide to Training His Submissive
Extra reading for sexual subs
If you identify as a sexual sub who enjoys the more sexual aspects of dom sub relationships, wants kinkier sex, to please their partner, or simply wants to be used as a sex object for his gratification, read these too.
- Getting Started with Anal Training: 10 Step Process
- Cockwarming: A Beginner’s Guide to the Cock Warming Kink
- How to Tease Your Sub to an Intense Orgasm
- 5 Ways to Make Your Boyfriend More Dominant in Bed
Kinky scene ideas for submissives
- Experimenting with Rope Bondage
- Flogging Her (Plus Sleepy Sex)
- Sofa Plaything (Plus Anal Training)
- Morning Cockwarming
- What My Sub and I Did at London’s Secret Sex Venue
- Tied to a Chair and Made to Serve