Unleash Your Inner Dominant Whilst Avoiding All the Mistakes I Made
Designed for beginner (primarily male) dominants, this page contains a collection of help guides and resources design to get you into the type of D/s dynamic you’ve only dreamed of. If you’re just starting out and don’t know where to begin, I’ll help you find your way.
When I started on the path to being a dominant man dating submissive women I had to learn fast. I didn’t know the jargon, and it took me many months of trial and error to really understand what being a Dom meant.
As well as attending and reviewing kinky events in London, England, I want to provide informative guides about being a dominant man, written in clear and simple language.
That’s why I started this website.
Below I’ve collated links to what I feel are the most important articles I’ve written, to save you the trouble of digging through the website to find them.
I hope you find this resource on being a dominant man helpful. If you have your own website or blog, I’d love you to link to this page or any of the articles so others may find them too.
All the best on your journey to becoming a great Dom :).
If you’re just starting out on your journey to becoming a good Dom then I suggest you start with the articles below to get an understanding of what it involves, how you should conduct yourself, and what you need to look out for.
- How to Be a Dom: A Beginner’s Guide
- 9 Responsibilities of a Dominant in a Dom Sub Relationship
- 9 Tips for the Beginner Dominant
- 29 More Dirty Text Messages to Tease Your Submissive With
- 5 Books Every Dominant Should Read for Healthier D/s Relationships
- Rope Bondage 101: A Complete Guide to Restraining Your Submissive with Rope for Dominants
- Submissive Rules: A Complete Guide to Setting Rules for Subs (with Examples)
- Submissive Punishments: The Complete Guide
- How to Dominate a Woman in the Bedroom: A Beginner’s Guide with Pictures (NSFW)
- Sex Menu: A Beginner’s Guide
- BDSM Contracts: A Beginner’s Guide
Extra reading for more experienced Doms
Once you’ve understood what it means to be a Dom, both from a physical and mental standpoint, it’s time to level up your game with more advanced techniques and tip.
- How I Structure My BDSM Scenes
- BDSM Slave Training: A Master’s Complete Guide to Training His Submissive
- 7 Dominant Commands You Can Give Your Sub By Text Message
- Am I Just Playing at Being a Dom?
- Getting Started with Anal Training: 10 Step Process
- Cockwarming: A Beginner’s Guide to the Cock Warming Kink
- How to Tease Your Sub to an Intense Orgasm
- What Does Being a Dom Mean to Me?
- My D/s Dynamic (The Type of Dominant I Am)
Kinky Dom sub sex ideas
- Experimenting with Rope Bondage
- Flogging Her (Plus Sleepy Sex)
- Sofa Plaything (Plus Anal Training)
- Morning Cockwarming
- What My Sub and I Did at London’s Secret Sex Venue
- Tied to a Chair and Made to Serve
Bookmark this page so you can find it again, and consider signing up for my newsletter for more giveaways and exclusive content on how to be a good Dom.